Over the years I've comprised a long list of pet peeves that many bloggers (including myself) have done. Here is a quick list.
- Using the term "meme"
- Prefacing names with the word "Shorter"
- Referring to politicians too formally, like constantly calling Eric Cantor, "Leader" Cantor.
- Moderating comments.
- Putting up long posts about the UFC in a politics blog.
- Bad spelling.
- The term "jumping the shark."
- Bad grammer.
- Primary vs. convention.
- Money bombs. It's gotten old, folks. The original money bombs were grassroots activists getting together and raising money all at the same time. Now its no different than regular fund-raising that astro-turfs "grassroots" support.
- Posting press releases. Come on, we're better than that.
That's all I've got.
Wow. That felt good! Haha, if there is anything else feel free to vent!