- Pete Snyder is a chameleon, a classic insider pretending to be an outsider
- Corey Stewart's views on immigration, when taken the wrong way, could set us back a generation with Hispanic voters
- Jeannemarie Davis is barely a Republican
- Susan Stimpson is BFFs with Bill Howell while calling herself a conservative outsider
- EW Jackson has no money and no staff
- Scott Lingamfelter wants to purge the party of libertarians
- Steve Martin has a frightening history of Jew-baiting
This is the best we can do? We are a swing state, our last three governors have been talked about as either presidential or vice-presidential nominees. Four years ago, we swept our statewide races and a year later took back three congressional seats. We have young state legislators and a strong activist base.
THIS is embarrassing. No hyperbole, I'm really thinking about just leaving this blank at the convention.